Shipping costs are NOT included in your online order. Because of the variations in weight and size of the cartons depending on the products you have ordered, we do our best to provide you with the lowest shipping cost available. We can only calculate this cost after your particular order is packed and ready to ship. There are other companies on the web who will use a standard shipping cost based on a dollar amount that you spend. Although the standard shipping cost method is quick and easy, it is not to your advantage. If you wish to know the shipping costs prior to our shipping to you, please contact us and we will provide you this information.
When you place your order, you will be offered many shipping options. If no preference is indicated, we will calculate the most economical shipping method for you (generally, ground transportation by either UPS or FedEx) and we reserve the option of directing your shipment to any carrier we believe will provide acceptable service. All shipments are F.O.B. our Philadelphia, PA warehouse.. You will be charged for shipping and handling at time of shipment. Non-delivered shipments are subject to a 15% re-shipping charge or restocking charge. Please be sure of your shipping instructions. If a carrier imposes a charge upon us to correct the customer’s shipping instructions, we will impose those charges upon the customer, plus 25% service charge. There is a $1.00 handling charge on each UPS or FedEx package. Fuel Surcharges are applied to all packages. There is a $4.50 charge on each Parcel Post package. All packages are insured. We do not ship packages C.O.D. (These charges are subject to change.)
When you place your order, you will be offered many shipping options from which to choose. If no preference is indicated, we will calculate the most economical shipping method for you. All shipments are F.O.B. our Philadelphia, PA warehouse. The following Shipping Options are available:
- UPS GROUND (1 to 6 days by distance)
- UPS 3 DAY SELECT (within 3 days)
- UPS 2 DAY AIR (before end of day)
- UPS 2 DAY AIR AM (before 12Noon)
- UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER (before 3PM)
- UPS NEXT DAY AIR (before 10:30AM)
- UPS NEXT DAY AIR EARLY AM (before 8AM)
- UPS STANDARD TO CANADA
- UPS COLLECT: You will need to provide us with the UPS Account # of person receiving package. Please reply to your Order Confirmation Email to inform us of your instructions.
- UPS THIRD PARTY: You will need to provide us with the Name and UPS Account# of Third Party paying for transport. Please reply to your Order Confirmation Email to inform us of your instructions.
- FEDEX GROUND (1 to 6 days by distance)
- FEDEX COLLECT: You will need to provide us with the UPS Account # of person receiving package. Please reply to your Order Confirmation Email to inform us of your instructions.
- US PRIORITY MAIL
- TRUCK SHIPPING METHOD: Selecting "Truck" as a shipping method will require you to choose your carrier; otherwise, we will select a carrier we think is suitable. Please reply to your Order Confirmation Email to inform us of your instructions.
- OTHER SHIPPING METHOD If you require a specific carrier or other level of service to transport your order, please select “Other” and contact us as soon as possible with your specific needs.so that we may closely satisfy your shipping needs without delay. Please reply to your Order Confirmation Email to inform us of your instructions.
DELIVERY TYPE: COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY
A residential delivery is defined as any delivery made to a home, which includes a business operated out of a home.
A commercial delivery is defined as any delivery made to a business located in a building separate from a residence, even if at a residential address.
If a person operates a business from his or her residential address, and if delivery is made to a business located in a separate building (unattached garage, workshop, barn, etc.) at the residence, the (delivery) stop type will be recorded as commercial.
If someone lives at the delivery address, the stop type is always residential regardless of any other activities (e.g., business) that may occur in the establishment.
TRACKING YOUR PACKAGE
If your order is shipped by UPS or U.S. Postal Service (USPS), at the time of shipping, you will automatically receive a shipping notification directly from UPS or USPS which will contain your tracking number. At your request, we can also provide the Tracking Number on your invoice and email it to you when your order is shipped. For orders shipped by FedEx or other shipper, we will provide you the tracking information on your invoice, upon request, and email the invoice to you.